Your Home Moving One-Stop Shop

10 Years 2011-2021

Find a local RICS Surveyor, and compare survey quotes

RICS Tech Affiliate LogoGet  Instant, Free, No obligation estimates for your HomeBuyer, Building or Valuation survey from up to 5 local RICS Surveyors

You should always have an independent survey done on your new home. A health check on your new property (even, and perhaps especially, if it's a new build) will flag up any major issues and enable you to make an informed decision about whether to proceed, and at what price. The survey will also give you peace of mind and enable you to budget for the future costs of ownership.

Survey estimates powered by Local Building Surveyor

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on the Moving Centre, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a fully qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What type of survey do I need?

If you are looking for something more than a simple property valuation (highly recommended if you are buying a new property), there are two common "standard" types of survey.  Check out the link below to find out more:

What survey should I get...


Need a specialist survey?

Local Building SurveyorsNeed a more specialised survey? Check out our website dedicated to Chartered Surveyors, Local Building

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Read more